Full-Time Healthcare IT Systems Operations Supervisor Toppenish WA
Healthcare IT Systems Operations Supervisor
Are you a Healthcare IT Supervisor who’s looking for a better work-life balance? Do you want to work on a technical team that is focused on collaboration and growth? We’d love for you to consider our Systems Operations Supervisor position located in Toppenish, WA.
What we’re looking for in you:
• Team oriented technical leader who can lead and participate in day to day activities of the team.
• Strong project planning with ITIL experience.
• A collaborative approach to working with other supervisors to ensure a unified and cohesive technology architecture aligned with organizational goals.
What you’ll do:
• Lead and oversee our systems infrastructure team.
• Evaluates new technologies and methodologies for successful sustainable systems operations.
• Handle systems security, disaster recovery planning and implementation requirements for systems infrastructure.
• Manage multiple projects with a focus on continual improvement.
Technology you’ll need to be knowledgeable about:
• CISCO-based networks (including Wireless)
• Server operating systems (Linux and Windows)
• Standard infrastructure services (DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, FSMO Roles, Exchange, File shares, Certificate Services, Terminal Services)
• SAN storage technologies (EMC, Pure Technologies)
• Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
• Database architecture (MSSQL, MYSQL)
• Network monitoring/SIEM (Orion)
• ITIL standard methodologies
We offer you:
• Relocation Assistance
• Paid Time Off
• Position/Technology Specific Training
• Excellent Healthcare options
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer-related field or equivalent experience.
• Experience: 5 years progressively responsible related experience including 2 years in a supervisory capacity in an IS or IT department. Should have at least 3 years progressive hands on experience with technologies identified in the position posting. Experience supporting EPIC environments desirable. Experience in healthcare IT highly desirable.
• Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington State driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage (or the ability to obtain).
We serve more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full-spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working with us
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
• We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
• We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
• We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
• We will let joy in.
• We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/wctnknkw5jxsm26z